Wednesday 1 August 2012

JULY MEETING- -RECIPE SHARE

It seems an age ago now, but our last meeting back in July was a  great success with lots of lovely recipes and food to share.  There was a great selection of food, from savoury to sweet, old passed down recipes and new creations,some lovely food from local shops to try and some great tipples.  I think I can say everyone left feeling very full and satisfied and with ideas for new things to try themselves.  We also collected in all the recipes and are planning on putting them together for a recipe booklet that we could sell for to raise funds for the Bingham Belles.  Photos to follow shortly....

1 comment:

  1. HI to the Bingham Belles, what a great name, just love it. You are appealing to a different age group andIi am sure you will do extremely well. I am from the Hope/Ranzau WI in Nelson New Zealand. I think I need to send your details on to our National President as I am sure she would be very interested.Onwards and upwars to you all, Cheers, Tess Grooby

    ReplyDelete